Polo shirts are a great way to show off your company logo or brand. They are also a great way to promote your business or organization. But what if you don’t have the time or resources to get them printed? Corporate Togs can help you with that! We are a leading provider of express polo shirt printing services. We can print your logo or design on a variety of polo shirts in a matter of days. So, if you need polo shirts for an upcoming event or marketing campaign, be sure to contact Corporate Togs today!
Polo shirt printing is a process of printing designs or logos onto polo shirts. It is typically done using a specialized garment printer, which uses heat to transfer ink onto the fabric. Polo shirt printing is often used for promotional purposes, as it allows businesses to print their logo or message onto shirts that can be worn by employees or customers.
There are many benefits of using express polo shirt printing when compared to other methods of printing. Perhaps the most obvious benefit is the speed at which you can receive your order. With express polo shirt printing, you can typically expect to receive your shirts within a few days, or even overnight in some cases. This is a huge time saver when you need shirts in a hurry.
Another great benefit of express polo shirt printing is the quality of the print job. When you use a professional printing service, you can expect high-quality results that will last wash after wash. This means that your shirts will look great for years to come, which is ideal if you plan on using them for promotional purposes or as part of a uniform.
Finally, express polo shirt printing is often more affordable than other types of printing methods. This is because the process is much simpler and doesn't require as much setup time or materials. As such, you can usually get your shirts printed for less money when you choose this method.
Assuming you would like tips on how to use Polo Shirt Printing from Corporate Togs:
1. Find a good quality polo shirt. Corporate Togs offers a variety of polo shirts for both men and women that are perfect for printing.
2. Choose your design. You can either create your own design or have Corporate Togs create a custom design for you. If you choose to create your own design, make sure it is high resolution and in a vector format.
3. To print your design onto the polo shirt, you will need to use a transfer paper. Cut out your design and then place it on the transfer paper according to the manufacturer's instructions. Be sure to mirror your image before printing!
4. Place the transfer paper onto the polo shirt and then iron it on according to the manufacturer's instructions. Again, be sure to mirror your image!
5. Let the shirt cool completely before peeling off the transfer paper. You should now have a perfectly printed polo shirt!
Corporate Togs is a polo shirt printing company that offers a wide range of services to its clients. It has a team of experienced designers who can create custom designs for its clients. It also provides a wide range of materials to its clients, which they can use to create their own Polo shirts. Corporate Togs offers a variety of different printing methods to its clients, which include digital printing, screen printing, and embroidery. It also provides a wide range of colors and sizes to its clients, so that they can choose the perfect polo shirt for their needs.
At Corporate Togs, we are able to provide express polo shirt printing for our customers who need their shirts in a hurry. We understand that sometimes you need your shirts urgently, so we offer a quick turnaround time on all of our orders. We also offer a wide range of other services to our clients, including custom embroidery, screen printing, and direct-to-garment printing. No matter what your needs are, we can help you find the perfect solution for your business or event.
There are many reasons why you should use Corporate Togs for your polo shirt printing needs. We are a professional company that specializes in custom printing on clothing. We use the latest technologies and state-of-the-art equipment to produce high-quality prints that will last wash after wash.
We also offer a wide range of design options to choose from, so you can create a shirt that is uniquely yours. And our team of skilled designers will work with you to create a design that meets your specific requirements.
In addition, we offer competitive pricing and fast turnaround times. So if you need your shirts in a hurry, we can get them to you quickly.
So if you're looking for a professional, reliable company to print your custom polo shirts, look no further than Corporate Togs. We'll help you create quality shirts that will make your team look great and help promote your brand.
When it comes to polo shirt printing, there are a few things that you need to keep in mind in order to get the best results. Here are some express polo shirt printing tips that will help you out:
1. Choose the right fabric: When it comes to polo shirts, you have a few different fabric options to choose from. The most common fabrics used for polo shirts are cotton and polyester. Cotton is a great option if you want a breathable and comfortable shirt. Polyester is a great option if you're looking for a durable and wrinkle-resistant shirt.
2. Pick the right color: Another important factor to consider when it comes to polo shirt printing is the color of the shirt. You'll want to pick a color that compliments your brand or logo. If you're not sure what color to choose, consider using a white or black polo shirt as your base color.
3. Decide on the print location: Once you've chosen the fabric and color of your polo shirt, the next step is to decide where you want your logo or design printed. The most common print locations for polo shirts are on the chest or on the sleeve.
4. Use high-quality images: When it comes to printing your logo or design onto a polo shirt, it's important that you use high-quality images. This will help ensure that your design looks its best once it's printed onto the
When you are ready to order your express polo shirt printing, simply follow these steps:
1. Choose your polo shirt style and colour. We have a wide range of both men's and women's polo shirts available in a variety of colours.
2. Select the printing method you would like us to use. We offer both digital and screen printing methods.
3. Enter your desired quantity. We can print any quantity you need, from just a few shirts to several hundred.
4. Upload your design or logo, or let us know if you need help with the design process.
5. Choose your turnaround time. We offer express printing options for when you need your shirts in a hurry!
6. Complete your order and checkout through our secure online payment system.
-How much does it cost to print a polo shirt?
The cost of printing a polo shirt will depend on the design, the number of colors in the design, the quantity of shirts, and the type of printing (screen printing or digital printing). Generally, screen printing is more economical for larger quantities, while digital printing is better for smaller quantities or designs with more colors.
-What is the turnaround time for printed polo shirts?
Again, this will depend on the factors mentioned above (design, number of colors, quantity, type of printing), but generally speaking, you can expect your printed polo shirts to be ready within 2-3 weeks.
-What type of Polo Shirt do you recommend for Printing?
We recommend 100% cotton Polo Shirts for Screen Printing and 50/50 Polyester/Cotton Polo Shirts for Digital Printing.
Polo shirts are a versatile and stylish option for workwear, and with our express printing service you can have your custom polo shirts delivered in as little as 48 hours. With no minimum order quantities and no setup fees, there's never been an easier or more affordable way to get high-quality, professionally printed polo shirts. So why not try out our service today and see how we can help you take your business to the next level?
From our 20,000 square foot premises in rural Shropshire we complete all embroidery and print in-house and we can ship your personalised workwear anywhere within the UK. We use Royal Mail, Parcelforce and the Pallex Network as our logistics partners - but if you would prefer, you can come and collect your order from our showroom.
If you're a large volume user of workwear, you can book an appointment to come and visit our showroom, or you can request one of our dedicated Account Managers comes to your premises to discuss your personalised clothing requirements in more detail.
To discuss your requirements in more detail, you can email email@example.com or call our friendly team on 01746 762591